Meet the Schoeneblogger

My photo
I'm the Schoeneblogger. Come on in, and have a look around. While you're here, you should join in the conversation. If you want to find out a little more about me click that tab below that says "about me." If you like what you read or want some of your friends to join the conversation, click the "share on facebook" below the blog. (same goes for twitter or google+)

Monday, February 13, 2006

A New Color

On my drive to church Sunday to prepare for the morning worship service I witnessed the most beautiful sunrise. It was as if God invented a brand new color just for me that morning. Some perfect combination of purple, red and orange fused together to make one original color all its own, never seen by human eyes until this moment. If this new color had a flavor, I'm sure it would have tasted like nothing you've ever had but something you knew you'd been craving. I could have tasted this sunset and it would have been as though joy and contentment were flavors to be experienced and savored through the taste buds. I pictured it in my mind as a hot beverage. First I would have waved my hand through the steam rising from this new color and the aroma of contentment fills my sinuses. My initial sip would have been the perfect temperature and would have transferred a flavor to my pallet that could only be interpreted as joy. This was going to be a good day.

Wouldn’t it be cool if we later learn that God makes the sunrise by simply blowing the steam from heavens version of a hot cup of java?

No comments: