Meet the Schoeneblogger

My photo
I'm the Schoeneblogger. Come on in, and have a look around. While you're here, you should join in the conversation. If you want to find out a little more about me click that tab below that says "about me." If you like what you read or want some of your friends to join the conversation, click the "share on facebook" below the blog. (same goes for twitter or google+)

Monday, January 10, 2011

My Baby's Back

What difference it makes to be playing on my own guitar. My level of comfort went way up Sunday as I lead worship from behind my own guitar for the first time in 3 weeks. I borrowed some nice guitars but just didn't feel comfortable. My guitar had spent the last 3 weeks in a repair shop and I finally got it back on Friday. Thank God for the tools that help us to lead people in singing and praise.

No comments: